In our clinic we offer several operations in both males and females for improving the genital area. The most common operations we perform in females are:
- Labiaplasty: The procedure involves surgically reducing excess tissue of the labia. When combined with vaginoplasty, this procedure may also be called “vaginal rejuvenation.”
- Labia majora augmentation by using lipotransfer.
- Respectively, in men the most common operations are:
- Circumcision: surgical removal of the foreskin.
- Penis length increase: either by liposuction of the pubis area or through small incision in the base of the penis and releasing the suspensory ligament of the penis.
- Penis girth increase with lipotransfer.
- Scrotum reduction or scrotum lift.
We are specialized in phalloplasty (reconstruction of new penis) in FtM patients by using microsurgical techniques. The new penis can be reconstructed using your own tissues from the back (latissimus dorsi flap) or the thigh (anterolateral thigh flap).